We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprenticeship Skills Coach to join a successful, quality driven training provider. This is a fully remote role so location isn't important. You will be responsible for supporting learners to gain their apprenticeship qualifications by maintaining regular contact, holding reviews, milestones and providing pastoral care to keep them on track.
* Supporting a caseload of learners through their apprenticeship qualifications
* Providing pastoral support to apprentices as required
* Recognising additional learning needs and signposting to specialist support as required
* Progressing learners through their qualifications by coaching, mentoring, teaching and assessing
* Offering information, support and guidance to learners throughout their programme
* Providing coaching and skills support to prepare learners for EPA
* Maintaining all documentation as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in apprenticeship delivery, teamed with a real passion for learning and development. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to innovate and inspire learners to achieve their potential.
Previous experience working as an apprenticeships Tutor/ Assessor is essential, ideally within the Care sector.
* Assessing or Teaching qualification / award (Essential)
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
Salary & Benefits:
Salary of £24,000 - £26,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits package