In a nutshell
We are looking for a passionate individual to join us at Innovate Awarding as an End Point Assessor, working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of an apprentices’ competence against their apprenticeship standard.
About the role
You will be:
- Working in the field and supported by our expert, professional team, you’ll work with Apprentices and their employers to plan End Point Assessments, agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments. Assessments may be carried out in person or remotely using video/audio technology.
- You’ll also mark in line with grading criteria and determine the overall grade for the Apprentice.
- Essential elements of the role also include carrying out all associated administration and keeping your knowledge of the occupational area up to date, along with maintaining your Continuous Professional Development.
We are looking for:
- Have current, relevant occupational expertise and knowledge, to a minimum of Level 2 in Business Administration, which has been gained through ‘hands on’ experience in the industry
- You will also need to be an experienced, qualified Assessor
- You’ll know how to conduct assessment processes including observations, professional discussions and reviewing learners’ showcase of evidence.
- You will also need to have good IT (MS Office), time management and communication skills, we’ll give you full training on our systems and support your Continuous Professional Development.
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work as an innovator of the future click apply and we can start this journey together
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
We require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19