We have a fantastic opportunity for a Childcare Tutor/ Assessor to join a successful, quality driven training provider covering London. You will be responsible for delivering Childcare apprenticeships and qualifications up to L5 to a range of learners.
* Supporting a caseload of learners through their Childcare qualifications at levels 4 & 5
* Utilising a variety of different environments for learning, including face to face and remote-based learning
* Progressing learners through their qualifications by coaching, mentoring, teaching and assessing
* Offering information, support and guidance to learners as required
* Preparing learners for EPA
* Maintaining all documentation as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Childcare, teamed with a real passion for learning and development. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to innovate and inspire learners to achieve their potential.
Previous experience working as a Childcare Tutor/ Assessor is essential.
* Assessing or Teaching qualification / award (Essential)
* Childcare qualifications/ certifications
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
Salary & Benefits:
* Salary of £26,000 - £31,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus benefits package