Commercial Director of EPA
- Job Reference: SA3775
- Date Posted: 26 August 2021
- Recruiter: S Knights Recruitment
- Location: Salford, Manchester
- Salary: £50,000
- Sector: EPA
- Job Type: Permanent
S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment is recruiting for a Commercial Director for an established EPAO in the North West. Our client is going through phenomenal growth having spent the last few years building their core functions, operations and strengthening quality. They are now looking for a driven and motivated Commercial Director to drive the EPAO's growth, performance and partnerships.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Commercial Director (for the EPAO) will be:
- To have full accountability and responsibility for the growth and robustness of the EPAO.
- To report and update at Board level of the growth and performance of the EPAO.
- Responsible for securing, agreeing and managing client contracts in line with profiles.
- To create and execute the strategic and operational plan, as well as ensuring the implementation and smooth delivery of end point assessment.
- Developing relationships with new key stakeholders and providers.
- Lead and organise the development and market presence in the EPA (end point assessment) market.
- You will be the main point of contact with Ofqual ensuring the delivery of the End Point Assessment is in line with their regulations.
- Overseeing the policies & processes for the delivery of End-Point Assessments to meet regulatory requirements.
Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate for the role of Commercial Director of an EPAO will have:
- Worked for an EPAO or Awarding body in the past.
- A track record of achieving growth and managing operations and overseeing quality.
- A sound working knowledge of how EPAO's operate and challenges they face.
- Worked on an End Point Assessment specific platform or software.
- Worked in a partnership, key stake holder or business development capacity.
Apply today for the role of Commercial Director for an EPAO!