In a nutshell
We are looking for a passionate individual to join us at Innovate Awarding as an End Point Assessor, working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, to carry out high quality assessments of an apprentices’ competence against their apprenticeship standard.
About the role
You will be:
- Working in the field and supported by our expert, professional team, you’ll work with Apprentices and their employers to plan and conduct End Point Assessments
- Agreeing a schedule and completing planned assessments in the learner’s work place
- Providing technically competent judgement and decision-making against the recognised assessment plan and complete a range of IT and paper based resources and report documents.
- Grade assessments in accordance with the assessment plan and internal standardised matrices and provide feedback where required. Ensuring all documentation and decisions are fully compliant and meet all regulatory and internal standards,
- Complete the end-point assessment process by confirming grades and pass/fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence.
- Carrying out all associated administration and keeping your knowledge of the occupational area up to date, along with maintaining your Continuous Professional Development.
We are looking for:
- Current, hands on, professional experience in Customer Services, preferably as a team leader, supervisor or manager
- Qualification to at least Level 2
- An Assessor qualification
Your knowledge will match the standard you are assessing and as an experienced, qualified Assessor, you’ll know how to conduct assessment processes including observations, professional discussions and reviewing learners’ showcase of evidence. If you also have good IT (MS Office), time management and communication skills, we’ll give you full training on our systems and support your Continuous Professional Development.
What we offer
We offer a great benefits which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- Company Car scheme option after probationary period
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, Innovate Awarding has a reputation for taking an innovative and dynamic approach and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, we are helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship.
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy for further information: https://lifetimetraining.co.uk/about-us/policies/safeguarding-policy/
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
Lifetime require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19