An opportunity has arisen for a successful, growing Training Provider based in Melton, Suffolk for an experienced MIS Administrator to join their team.
Working closely with all teams within the business, it will be your responsiblity to ensure all data is administered accurately and timely on the Management Information Systems (MIS).
Ideally, the provider is looking for applicants with a background in the education sector and knowledge of funding/ apprenticeship compliance is essential.
Due to the pandemic, the client are currently working from home with a return to the office looking extremely likely in May.
- Ensure all ILR (Individua lLearning Record) and funding data is accurate and up to date - monthly input of new starts, withdrawals, temporary withdrawals and completions of EPA
- Plan and provide support on all aspects of MIS processes and systems, including all internal and external supplier systems
- Assist Head of Programmes to develop systems to enable internal and external management reports to be produced both accurately and timely
- Reconcile off-site data to ensure integrity and completeness-regular audits of paperwork against the system and completeness of the information
- Create, develop and maintain robust procedures, which meet internal and external requirements, whereby all key performance indicators and parameters can be reliably measured and reported on
- Assist in the business and curriculum planning processes, in conjunction with other colleagues, maintain Board of Studies schedule, actions and records
- Keep up to date with developments in the sector relating to funding, audit and success rate methodologies.
Key Skills Required
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships and Funded Training.
- Experience of working on MIS Systems.
- Experience of working with government and awarding body systems.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Entry Skills.
- Attention to detail