We are recruiting on behalf of an expanding, quality-driven training provider, who are looking for a Digital Marketing Trainer Assessor/ Coach to join their team covering Essex and surrounding areas. You will be responsible for delivering Digital Marketing and IT qualifications up to L3 to a range of learners.
This role is open to experienced Trainer/ Assessors or to someone working within Digital Marketing that would like to move into a training and development role.
* Assessing and supporting a caseload of learners working towards apprenticeship standards
* Delivering through blended learning and a variety of different assessment methods including group delivery and 1:1 mentoring and support
* Providing support, advice and guidance to learners through their qualifications, ensuring they successfully complete them in a timely manner
* Prepare, agree and review individual assessment plans with learners
* Creating lesson plans and learning materials
* Preparing learners for EPA
* Completing all administration and documentation as required
* Currently all delivery will be remote/ digital and moving forwards this is the preferred delivery model for the company with face to face visits only as required.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Digital Marketing, computing and/or IT teamed with a real passion for learning and development. Excellent communication skills are essential, along with the ability to innovate and inspire learners to achieve their potential.
* Assessing and/or Teaching qualifications (desirable)
* Digital Marketing or IT qualifications/ certifications (desirable)
* Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in English, Maths and ICT
Salary & Benefits:
Salary of c. £26,000 - £30,000 depending on experience and qualifications plus company benefits package