In a nutshell
We are looking for a passionate individual to join us at Innovate Awarding as Quality Assurer to responsible for the quality assurance sampling of Standards within an occupational area, supporting the End Point Assessors to interpret, understand and apply the standards and assessment requirements the Apprentices are working on.
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, and one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, we are helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship.
Working in partnership with employers and their training organisations, we put together a package of external assessments designed to give an overview of an Apprentice’s competence. That might be professional discussions, observation at work or trade tests, to name just a few.
About the role
You will be:
- Conduct quality assurance sampling activities of EPA assessments in line with the Quality strategy.
- Complete audit checks on assessments, across all standards in line with the Quality Strategy
- Support with appeals & investigations
- Carry out Observations of assessment in line with the Quality Strategy remotely or face to face
- Conduct Apprentice & Employer satisfaction checks
- Conduct regular observations of Invigilation activity of clients that deliver this part of the EPA
- Manage the Sector Quality Tracker to ensure that all EQA Organisations standards and our own internal Quality Assurance policies are maintained
- Support EPA’s with assessment methodology remotely or face to face.
We are looking for:
- Minimum of Level 5 qualification in a relevant occupation (e.g. Teaching, Training, Early Years Education, Coaching, Assessing, etc.)
- Relevant experience of working in a childcare setting preferred
- IQA Award Mandatory
- Relevant experience in a QA capacity
- Experience of working within an End Point Assessment organisation preferred
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work as an innovator of the future click apply and we can start this journey together
The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) have amended the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014 so that, from 11 November 2021, all care home workers and other visiting professionals will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they have an exemption or there is an emergency.
We require all successful applicants for roles where our colleagues may have a requirement to enter a care home setting to be either intending to be vaccinated or to be already vaccinated against Covid-19
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday pro rata on accrued hours worked
- Access to auto enrolled pension subject to entitlement