Due to increased demand, 1st Awards are looking to recruit accountancy assessors with immediate start for the below standards:
Assistant Accountant Level 3
You will (subject to change due to new version release)
- Hold an Accounting qualification equivalent to, or higher than the level for this apprenticeship
- Have proven occupational competence
- Hold the A1 Assessor Award or the Level 3 Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement (QCF)
- Understand the assessment organisations’ requirements for recording assessment decisions and maintaining assessment records
- Keep your knowledge and skills up to date through continuing professional development.
About the role:
The roles will be freelance, and you will have the flexibility to manage your own diary in addition to working with an extremely supportive team. Your expertise will be warmly welcomed in all aspects of End Point Assessment.
How to apply:
If you feel this is a role for you, please click the green apply button to get in touch