Notebook Assessment Services are an exciting, innovative, Ofqual-recognised End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO). We offer EPAs to the military and college sectors and are embarking on an exciting period of growth. This is a great opportunity to shape something from the start and grow with us.
We are looking for Independent End Point Assessors (IEPAs) to assess and quality assure apprentices against industry-specific knowledge, skills and behaviours for the Level 3 Information Communications Technician standard
We want to hear from you if you:
- Have current technical or occupational experience for the relevant standard
- Have an Assessor qualification
- Maintain your CPD
- Are fully conversant with the standards and criteria being assessed
- Are able to evidence occupational competency, required qualifications and criteria
- Can work independently
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
Daily rate of up to £300, depending on experience.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org