We are currently seeking Freelance End-point Assessors for the following apprenticeship standards:
Early Years Educator
- Experience and knowledge of the regulatory framework and the specialism/sector and the Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard
- Have held a role in child care provision for at least three years (and within the last three years)
- Have evidence of Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Knowledge of the educational sector and of the role covered by the apprenticeship
- Current occupational competence in classroom environments
Community Activator Coach
- Relevant experience at a senior level in Sports Coaching and be practising in the field or have left the field no longer than 24 months
- Committed to Continuing Professional Development
Community Sports Health Officer
- Relevant experience at a senior level in Sports Development or Community Regeneration and still be practising in the field or have left the field no longer than 24 months
Ideally, applicants should hold an assessor qualification (or equivalent), have proven occupational competence in their chosen field of expertise and should be actively assessing or have recent experience of assessing. Applicants should also hold a valid and in-date enhanced DBS certificate.
We offer competitive rates of pay.
If you would like to apply for one of the above positions, please send your CV and covering letter to our HR team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information, please contact email@example.com.