The role of an apprenticeship end-point assessor is to provide independent, fair, reliable and consistent assessment services to TQUK customers working with Apprenticeship Standards. Assessors are required to use assessment experience with robust and relevant industry knowledge to form judgements and grading decisions upon the completion of a variety of assessment activities, which test the apprentices’ occupational competency. This role requires someone who is flexible in their approach to all tasks, with the independence to travel and has exceptional assessment abilities coupled with the ability to act with integrity and impartiality.
We have opportunities in the following standards:
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Must be a registered healthcare professional
- Must have experience of working in a health or social care setting within the last 2 years
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Must hold a Level 5 qualification or above Apprenticeship or regulated occupational competent Qualification (Healthcare) or be a registered healthcare professional
- Have experience of working in a health or social care setting within the last 2 years
- Leader in Adult Care
- Must hold a minimum of a Level 5 Adult Care (Health & Social Care) Qualification
- Must have at least three years’ work experience in the sector and at least the same level as the apprenticeship.
- Lead Practitioner in Adult Care
- Minimum Level 4 Adult Care (Health & Social Care) Qualification
- Have at least three years’ work experience in the sector.
We have opportunities for EPA and IQA work, you must hold an assessing qualifications and your Level 2 Functional skills or equivalent in Maths and English.
If you are looking to work on a freelance basis and you are occupationally competent in one of the above standards, please get in contact on email@example.com with your CV and which standards you are interested in.
One of the team will get back in contact with next steps!