Established for over 35 years, Seetec Outsource Training & Skills (part of Seetec Group) operates across the private, public and charitable sectors to help businesses and individuals to develop the skills that they need to thrive, now and in the future. The business delivers a range of Training, Apprenticeships and Professional Development programmes in collaboration with employers across 5 core industry sectors: Public Services, Advanced Engineering & Aviation, Media & Communications, Transport & Logistics and Professional Services.
We have significantly grown and evolved from our original not for profit roots in 1984, but our foundation is the strength of our people and their expertise, insight and determination to change the lives of those they support. It was therefore a logical step at the beginning of 2020 to put our future in the hands of our colleagues and become majority employee owned. We are now the 9th largest employee-owned business in the UK where every employee is a stakeholder in our collective success.
Seetec Outsource helps organisations and individuals to succeed through the delivery of high-quality knowledge and skills development, rewarding apprenticeships and training opportunities for young people, new recruits, and existing employees. We recognise that the key to both Seetec Outsource and our partners' success is having the right team of people; if you are a highly motivated, committed, and flexible individual we would love to hear from you.
Join our team as an Apprenticeship Development Coach to support the apprenticeship journey of our Learners and Employers within the IT Sector. The role will involve working with Apprentices to identify their learning and development needs and support them through training and coaching to prepare them for their relevant End Point Assessment (EPA).
Our successful candidate will be passionate about the learner journey and have experience working within the IT Sector. They must also hold a CAVA/A1 Assessor award or equivalent qualification.
• Manage a caseload of learners to achieve the Modern Apprenticeship.
• Conduct learner observations, assessment planning and evidence learning.
• To complete initial assessments, develop learning plans and carry out reviews.
• Use and electronic E portfolio and keep all records up to date.
• Deliver workshops, provide mentoring, coaching and support to learners.
• Design and Implement course work material.
• Adhere to the companies' policies and procedures at all times.
• Manage own professional development and undertake necessary training as identified.
Skills and Experience
• Experience in delivering and assessing Standards
• Must hold the CAVA/A1 Assessor award or equivalent qualification.
• All round IT skills, (data bases, MS packages and e-portfolio systems)
• GCSE or Equivalent in Maths and English grade C and above
• Confident use of IT software packages and Microsoft Office
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Self -motivated
• Target and result driven - working to SLA'S
• A positive and enthusiastic approach with a "can do" attitude
• Must hold UK driving licence, access to own car and be willing to travel.
Salary: £25,600 - £32,000 per annum, pro rata (dependent on experience, Temporary position- up to 3 months.
Location: London & Home Counties (Mobile)
Closing date: 28th September, 2021
Hours: Part time (hours to be discussed with hiring manager)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Outsource is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us".
Seetec Outsource is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format, please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)