Due to growth, 1st Awards are looking to recruit a Lead Quality Officer to manage the IQA team and support the compliance aspect of the business.
This is a 0.4 permanent post and the salary is pro-rata.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of Internal Quality Assurance within an EPAO environment
- A recognised Level 4 qualification in Internal Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience of End Point Assessment and Apprenticeship Standards
The successful candidate will
- Plan, facilitate and manage standardisation events
- Manage the IQA team
- Host monthly IQA meetings following a planned thematic calendar
- Have excellent knowledge of Ofqual GCR requirements
- Conduct regular CPD and compliance checks across the team
- Support on recruitment of new assessing and IQA staff
- Report to the Director of Compliance
More information available at interview but if you feel this is the role for you, and you would like to join a growing dynamic and supportive team then please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you