This is a fully home based role, with no travel. You can be based anywhere in the country.
* Participate in open evenings, taster days, effective IAG and employer engagement activities to achieve personal targets and replenish individual and departmental study programme, adult, SSW and apprenticeship caseloads as applicable.
* Account manage the client caseload to ensure we retain business, facilitate progression and secure new business.
* Plan and design face to face and blended digital sequential curriculum to promote the attainment of retainable Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours (KSB) making reasonable adjustments to meet the individual needs of learners across a wide variety of provisions (including but not restricted to: Apprenticeships, Adult learning, ESF and Study programme).
* Mark/assess students' work, provide structured feedback and set and agree development objectives with all key stakeholders (learners, employers, parents etc) in line with company learning policies
* Use accurate vocational and personal developmental starting points of learners to set meaningful and collaborative targets ensuring that all stakeholders have committed to the learner journey and support learner progress.
* Ensure that you regularly review learner progress and achievement with the engagement of key stakeholders (learner/employers/parents) and set meaningful and stretching learning targets and ensuring personal KPI's are achieved.
* Accurately track KSB progress of all learners and effectively risk band their timely progress and achievement using additional learner support funds and tools, where necessary, to ensure learners are not disadvantaged.
* Support/Drive the periodical review of stakeholder feedback impact tools to amplify the learner and employer voice to facilitate learner and employer led curriculum improvements.
* Ensure that you are fully acquainted with the requirements/content of learner commitment statements, initial diagnostics and end point assessment processes to safeguard learner achievement and ensure all stakeholders are engaged in the learner journey, attainment of KSB and take ownership of any EPA gateway sign off (latter apps only)
* Actively engage and take ownership of assigned self-assessment cycle and improvement responsibilities, supporting the attainment of key performance indicators such as retention, attendance, achievement, stakeholder satisfaction and positive destination outcomes.
Caseload - may be made up of a mix of apprenticeship, adult, ESF and study programme ranging from 55-90 learner's dependent upon the mix of provision as agreed locally.
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to plan and organise workload effectively
* Effective Coaching
* Ability to create and conceptualise innovate and engaging learning materials
* Ability to use Microsoft office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and outlook to a competent level to enhance the learner journey
* Ability to use a variety of digital systems and eLearning platforms to direct and support learners.
* At least 5 years vocational industry experience in specialist subject area
* Experience of teaching and learning quality standards especially OFSTED
* At least 1-2 years within teaching, learning and assessment.
* Up to date knowledge of specialist subject area/professional qualifications as appropriate
* Have or are working towards a Diploma in Education and Training or equivalent qualification
* Knowledge of health and safety responsibilities and procedures, including emergency evacuation
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request.
As a result of the high number of applications we receive for each role advertised we regret that we may be unable to deliver individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. We will retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
National Skills Agency is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds