Coyne Recruitment work with the leading and most reputable organisations across the Skills & Apprenticeship sector. We are proud to support these organisations who are playing a vital role helping the UK recover from Covid-19. We are currently looking to support a fantastic organisation recruit for a highly skilled Learning Coach for Human Resources Level 3 and 5 Apprenticeships.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Manage and maintain a caseload of learners as agreed with your line manager and carry out regular learner interventions
* Ensure evidence for learning, achievement, funding and Ofsted is captured effectively and timely including:
* 20% OJT requirements are fully met and recorded as per procedure
* Learners achieve the highest grade in EPA they are capable of
* Individualised learning programmes, agreed with employer and learner based on initial assessments and including Maths and English
* Engage the learner's line manager, making clear their responsibilities and working collaboratively to provide support, guidance and opportunities for learning
* Plan the end point assessment process with learners and employers, ensuring preparation and practice is included in the learning plan
* Inspire and motivate learners and identify any barriers and adapt to your learners' needs
* Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications on time.
* Deliver Maths and English (and ICT where applicable), to support the learner's achievement and progress in these areas
* Ensure marking and feedback to the learner is accurate and supports their development
* Work closely with IQA's on best practice, development needs and providing sampling, monitoring as detailed in the IQA plan.
* Maintain a positive working relationship with employers ensuring progression and new leads are generated
* Produce accurate and timely reports as agreed with your line manager based on your KPI's
* Contribute to the production of high quality learning materials
* Living the values of the Group through positive behaviours and attitude
* To actively contribute to the Total Peoples commitment to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
* Relevant occupational sector experience and relevant qualifications (at a level higher than delivery), and/or current updated CPD
* Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent, or willing to undertake
* Ability to deliver high quality, effective coaching that meets learner needs
* Excellent level of skills in written and oral and presentational areas, understanding the importance of focus on the audience to support learning
* Ability to plan, paying attention to detail and a track record in developing and delivering robust, effective, prioritised plans which achieve KPIs and strategic aims
* Proactively drive learner performance and engagement
* To be customer focused, having the ability to present Total People in a positive manner, persuading and influencing where necessary
* Seeks continuous improvement - seeks to improve processes and implement and embed changes
* Coaching qualification
* Teaching qualification Cert ed/CTTLS/DTTLS
* TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
* Knowledge of Government funded training