End Point Assessment Organisation
If you’re an End Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO) looking for End Point Assessors (EPA’s / IEPA’s) you’re on the right site.
What does the EPA Hub do?
In short, we created a platform specifically to link EPA’s with EPAO’s … directly
So how does it work?
There’s 2 ways you can find your EPA’s / IEPA’s / End Point Assessors:
- Advertise on the Platform
- Search the database
Search the database
- As well as proactively advertising and reactively waiting for applications, you can search the database of End Point Assessors who are looking for EPA work.
Advertise on the platform:
Whilst your gut instinct may be to just search the database, we would highly recommend advertising your vacancies too:
- Become an EPAO of choice and let EPA’s know you are looking for them
- The database comprises of EPA’s who have registered on the EPA Hub
- EPA’s will only register if they see assignments they are interested in – no adverts = no EPA’s
- Advertising will help build your brand awareness and drive engagement
How to get started?
Below are costing options; if you are a growing EPAO, there are discounts for the longer you advertise.
Step 1: Create your EPAO profile
Step 2: Start advertising and searching the database
Step 3: Find your EPA
It really is as simple as that