Here's a round-up of...
- Sector News
- Hot Jobs
- Good News Stories
- EPAO Quality Alliance
- Kirstin's Tips & Tricks
Who we are
EPA Hub is a specialised platform for EPAOs to advertise their end-point assessor job opportunities and end-point assessors can apply directly.
Jacqui is a highly respected individual in the industry whose expertise is held in high regard. It is recommended that one subscribes to her Friday Round-Ups to stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
"Here is a summary for the week:
- An article from Jacqui exploring generative AI in the context of end-point assessment.
On the subject of AI, the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB) and the Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) have published their responses to the government consultation on generative AI.
- If you wanted to do more of a deep dive, there is a government library on the development, risks, and regulation of AI"
To view the full round-up, click here
(Reference: Jacqui Molkenthin - Friday Round Up)
Some other great Sector News articles
FE News - Five questions end-point assessors ask themselves – and what this means for trainers
FE News - End-point Assessment in the new world of Generative AI
EPA Hub has over 70 live EPA jobs! These are just a few that are currently available:
- City & Guilds - T-Level Land - Core Pathway (Land Based Engineering)
- Pearson - End-point Assessor - Early Years Lead Practitioner L5
- Professional Assessment Ltd - Associate Independent Assessor - Hospitality
- Training Qualifications UK - Poultry End-Point Assessor (Full time role)
To see all the current live jobs click HERE
Good News Stories
Shape the Future with City & Guilds: Join Us Today!
Are you ready to be a catalyst for change and innovation? City & Guilds are seeking dynamic Associates like you to join their team and create a lasting impact.
Why City & Guilds?
- Innovation Leader: Push the boundaries of traditional learning and be part of a team that's shaping the future.
- Cross-Industry Influence: From engineering to healthcare, your expertise will reach diverse sectors and transform lives.
- Continuous Development: Embrace lifelong learning as you guide others on their journey to success.
- Machining Technician IEPA
- Dental Nurse IEPA
- EQA Vacancy - Construction
- Principal Examiner T Level (ALMP) - Core Pathway For Land Based Engineering
- T Level Marking Examiner - Onsite Construction - Core Exams
- TQA – Plasterer
- Technicals Engineering Principal Examiner (Level 3)
Plus many more!
Ready to take the plunge? Discover these roles and more on our Vacancies Page.
City & Guilds: Ignite Change, Shape Futures
When: Thursday 9 November 2023
Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Where: East Midlands Conference Centre, Nottingham
Who is it for: Staff who empower and improve the lives of learners in their everyday work. It’s for people working in training and education in centres, FE colleges, HEIs, sixth form centres/college, employers delivering qualifications, apprenticeships and AIM Endorsed products.
How much does it cost: This inaugural event is free to attend.
We hope you will join us.
AIM are lining up some exciting sessions, with some fantastic speakers. Keep checking back as they add further sessions over the coming weeks.
Have you got some good news to share?
Be sure to send it to us for next month's newsletter.
If you're an EPAO and are interested in finding out more, click here
Check out Kirstin's article: Are you looking to become an End Point Assessor?
You can find it on Kirstin's LinkedIn profile under "featured".
Thanks for being a part of our monthly newsletter community! We appreciate your support and can't wait to bring you even more exciting news and insights next month. Keep an eye out for our next edition!