Here's a round-up of...
- Sector News
- Director of EPA Vacancy
- Hot Jobs
- Good News Stories
- Kirstin's Tips & Tricks
Who we are
EPA Hub is a specialised platform for EPAOs to advertise their EPA job opportunities and end-point assessors can apply directly.
Jacqui is a highly respected individual in the industry whose expertise is held in high regard. It is recommended that one subscribes to her Friday Round Ups to stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
"If you want a fascinating read on the perception of regulation, you may want to read this report - Business perceptions survey:
- over two-fifths of businesses agreed that regulation is an obstacle to success (45%), and the key factors driving businesses to view regulation as an obstacle were whether the length of time taken to comply is a burden, and their views on whether regulation is fair and proportionate
- businesses are spending an average of 6.6 days per month dealing with regulation".
To view the full round-up, click here
Director of EPA Vacancy
If you want to find out more about the position, click here: EPA Director
EPA Hub has over 170 live jobs! These are just a few that are currently available:
- City & Guilds - QW - Writing/Editing Examiner Construction, Plant Ops
- Pearson - End Point Assessor - Apprenticeship - Mammography
- DNA Skills - IEPA – Community Activator Coach
- Professional Assessment Ltd - Associate IEPA - Hospitality
- BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT - EPA - Business Analyst Apprenticeship
- Allsup and Dale - Chef End Point Assessor - Commis & Chef de Partie
- ETC Awards Limited - IEPA - L2 Print Operative & L3 Print Technician
- 1st for EPA - Business Development Executive
- Open Awards - Construction Maintenance Mechanic - EPA and developer
- iPet Network - IEPA Level 2 Dog Grooming
- S Knights Recruitment - Director of EPA
To see all the current live jobs click HERE
Good News Stories
For more information on how EPA Hub can support you, book a call with Kirstin
If you're an EPAO and are interested in finding out more, click here
Have you got some good news to share?
Be sure to send it to us for next month's newsletter.
Check out Kirstin's article: Tips on writing engaging adverts to get applications
You can find it on Kirstin's LinkedIn profile under "featured".
Thanks for being a part of our monthly newsletter community! We appreciate your support and can't wait to bring you even more exciting news and insights next month. Keep an eye out for our next edition!