Here's a round-up of...
- Sector News
- Hot Jobs
- EPAO Quality Alliance
- Kirstin's Tips & Tricks
Who we are
EPA Hub is a specialised platform for EPAOs to advertise their end-point assessor job opportunities and end-point assessors to apply directly.
Jacqui is a highly respected individual in the industry whose expertise is held in high regard. It is recommended that one subscribes to her Friday Round-Ups to stay up-to-date with the latest industry developments.
Here is a summary for the week:
- ESFA Update
- Ofsted annual report
- IfATE Consultation on a potential new occupational specialism in low carbon heating engineering
- The latest standards out for consultation can be found here
- November IfATE revisions status report
- Vocational and other qualifications quarterly: July to September 2023
Update to the Ofqual guide to the data submission process on special considerations
- Updates to the legal agreement for training providers - apprenticeships
- Ofqual annual student guide
To view the full round-up, click here
(Reference: Jacqui Molkenthin - Friday Round Up 24 Nov)
Some other sector news
FE News - “Does it make a difference who handles your EPAs?”
EPA Hub has over 90 live EPA jobs! These are just a few that are currently available:
- City & Guilds - Technical Examiner, 0173 Land And Wildlife
- Pearson - EPA - Learning and Skills Teacher Level 5
- NCFE - Independent End Point Assessor- Business Services
- SIAS - EPA - Science Industry Process & Plant Engineer
- SS Educational Services - Youth Support Worker Level 3 - EPA
- Gateway Qualifications - Business Development Manager – End Point Assessment
To see all the current live jobs click HERE
Have you got some good news to share?
Be sure to send it to us for next month's newsletter.
EPAO Quality Alliance
If you're an EPAO and are interested in finding out more, click here
When you purchase an advertising package on EPA Hub it gives you UNLIMITED advertisements.
Post multiple job adverts with different keywords to see which adverts get more applications. You have UNLIMITED possibilities!
Thanks for being a part of our monthly newsletter community! We appreciate your support and can't wait to bring you even more exciting news and insights next month. Keep an eye out for our next edition!